We are pleased to announce new vacancy opening in the Luxoft Media department.
Our department runs a variety of small, medium and large accounts in multiple domains internationally, like Mass Media, Social Networks, Video streaming, Mobile communications, offering versatile and challenging opportunities for those who seek continuous professional development within very strong teams.
In Media we are striving to employ cutting edge technologies and approaches whenever possible. Most of our Customers come from the USA, UK, Australia, Japan and Western Europe, hence satisfactory English command is a must.
Our Customer is among the world's leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video and multimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content, available through its trusted house of brands, including Image.net©, iStock© and others. The project targets to enhance and further develop advanced media management platform, to help our Customer to serve business customers in more than 100 countries and continue to be the first place media professionals to discover, purchase and manage the digital content. You will have an opportunity to work alongside of the best-in-class photographers and imagery (business trips to Seattle, USA are planned) that help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
• Work in a high-speed, agile environment to deliver features in the shortest time possible
• Deliver quality code by applying sound development practices
• Perform system integration and testing, problem troubleshooting and resolution; perform unit testing of software components
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
• Participate in peer design and code reviews
• Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback
• Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
• Provide technical input into product roadmaps, negotiating compromises between business and technical constraints
• Strong experience with Java
• Spring Boot
• Experience writing multi-threaded and/or distributed applications using Java
• Expertise with ORM solutions like Hibernate
• Hands-on expertise with MySQL and Redis
• Develop and update all system design deliverables including the database and system design specifications
• Unit / Integration/ End2End testing
• Review development deliverables
• Hands-on experience with microservices architecture
• A proponent refactoring, code reviews, continuous integration/delivery and Scrum
• Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
Nice to have
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021