Our client is a Scandinavian company that inspires retailers to go further. They are a global software provider, creating solutions for the next generation of retail experience.
RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
The main aim of the project is to transform the existing stateful, point-of-sale solution into a stateless, elastic, and highly scalable cloud POS that will be foundational for the success of a company.
Building internal tools that are used across the company. Enabling developers to work seamlessly through the software development lifecycle from development to production. Understanding the importance of Infrastructure-as-Code, infrastructure resiliency and reproducibility.
What you offer us
- 2+ years proven work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Hands on experience in any of cloud infrastructure provider, GCP preferably
- Hands on experience in working with DevOps tools and processes
- Hands on experience in Kubernetes and understand K8S architecture
- Hands on experience in Linux and Docker
- Hands on experience in Terraform will be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Continuously willing to learn and improve
What you will be working on
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Deep knowledge of the Google services running and proactively work with stakeholders to resolve issues
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Overall responsible for keeping CI/CD functioning as expected
- Work closely with development teams during the development process offering education and guidance
- Participate in reviews for new features, products and infrastructure components
What we offer you
- Career development: opportunity to grow within international the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical Task
- Team Interview
About Rinf Tech
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
At RINF TECH we are a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. We value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals and we support and appreciate each personality because for us Different is Unique!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021