Empat team is looking for self organaized, skilled Vue.Js developer who will be involved deeply in the products/websites development process, implement new cool features, seriveces and fix bugs.
We know for sure that only happy employees are hiding behind well-realized projects.
We are Empat.
We design and develop effective mobile applications, software, and digital platforms. Empat is:
- a family of like-minded people
- eager and effective
- based in Kyiv but work globally
We develop masterpiece software projects by building empathy with our clients.
- 2+ years of similar experience
- Сommercial experience in Vue 1+ years
- Knowledge of automation tools (Webpack, Gulp, Bower, etc)
- OOP and Patterns
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (sass/scss/less)
- Experience in using any CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap or any other)
- Understanding of BEM methodology
- English (intermediate)
- Work on challenging projects to deliver expressive products
- Maintain and develop the technical quality of the team by using the best engineering techniques and approaches
- Follow well-built design and high-quality implementation practices
- Create user-friendly interfaces based on existing frameworks
- Interesting projects from different countries that will give you the opportunity to develop yourself
- Full-time (40 hours working week with flexible schedule)
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center (m. Lva Tolstogo)
- Must-haves: paid vacation (29 working days per year: 11 national holidays + 18 actual vacation)
- Work in a friendly team of creative people
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Participation in thematic conferences
- Salary level based on interview results
- Trial period (2 month)
- Corporate events
Our projects on go:
- PowerFull. Service for the powerbank rental in the UAE. (https://apps.apple.com/ua/app/powerfull/id1494939409)
- Caries Monster Fighters. A game with elements of augmented reality. (https://cariesmonsterfighters.com/ua/uk/)
- JoyBox. Marketplace of children impression (https://joybox.gifts/)
And many other interesting projects :)
Empat is a Ukrainian startup studio with 7 years of experience working with clients and more than 200 completed projects.
We analyze our clients’ business needs and develop efficient, optimized, and UX-friendly solutions that generate profit.
Our approach is based not only on creating a product according to the technical specification. We build interaction and work with the client not only as with our customer but as with a member of our team and a partner. We work together to improve the product and understand our users’ wants and needs by showing empathy and creating customer-centric solutions.
We build a process with our partners based on a full-fledged cycle of cooperation from brainstorming and idea validation to marketing support and development strategy, as well as transform and improve existing solutions.
The company adheres to a product approach in the implementation of any project.
Our structure is divided into product teams that can lead several projects in parallel. Each team is assigned a project/product manager who helps structure tasks for all projects and control workload and processes during product creation. The manager sets tasks for sprint plannings based on estimates from the team and general discussion.
It is crucial for us what projects we work with and how we change people’s lives through technological ideas.
As a startup studio, we often undertake ecosystem projects from scratch, creating complementary products for one partner — applications, CRM systems, landing pages, etc., in the same style and approach.
One of our strengths is a great team.
It is vital for us to interact with each other. Empathy is our core value, not only concerning our clients but also to our employees.
We are utterly free and flexible in our decisions. Every employee has the right to decide and influence, we have a horizontal structure, and everyone is equal. We know for sure that only happy employees are hiding behind well-realized projects.
We will be glad to see you at the Empat team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021