We are looking for a skilled Technical Support Specialist to contribute to the cloud-based enterprise-level platform, the top product in the USA in the digital advertisement.
The product itself is a cutting-edge, complex solution that provides a user-friendly system to access the right online audience, easy-to-use tools for data measurement and analytics, and supplies millions of customers around the globe with affordable streaming services.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll be providing support using support tickets. You will develop a deep technical knowledge of technologies that deliver amazing digital experiences for our customers.
- 1-2 years of experience working in technical support or a customer service position
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of English on Upper-Intermediate or higher level
- Identify and resolve client software-related issues via tickets
- Provide technical support following established policies and procedures
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and actions taken
Perfectial is a business-oriented product design and development company committed to helping businesses kickstart, develop, and succeed. Perfectial has implemented innovative ideas that allowed businesses – large and small – to scale, evolve, and prosper in a range of business domains. Perfectial’s competence in working with modern platforms and frameworks is recognized and highly valued within the U.S. and European markets.
With over 200 professionals in-house, including project managers, solutions architects, .Net, Java, Ruby on Rails, Python and Node.js developers, UI/UX design and Quality Assurance teams, we offer full-cycle of software product development services: from the initial identification of business requirements to system testing, deployment, and maintenance.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021