Tideworks platform services team is currently seeking a Senior DevOps Automation Engineer to assist with our application and infrastructure modernization efforts.
Our team applies software engineering principles to common infrastructure systems with the goal of making these systems as robust and as easy to use as possible for our product teams. Whether it’s building and managing Kubernetes operators, APIs, infrastructure-as-code, or developer tools, our focus is to build platforms that enable our teams to move fast and accelerate the delivery of business value.
• Monitoring, alerting, and supporting Platform Services applications and improving the platform operations experience.
• Support and operations of SDLC Platform tools including Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Team City, etc.
• Practicing and advocating for infrastructure engineering best practices such as infrastructure-as-code driving code quality and overall reliability.
• We are looking for someone who can build, automate and support mission critical large scale infrastructure systems
• Extensive Linux experience, especially with Oracle Linux, CentOS, RedHat etc, in addition to a good understanding of Linux systems administration
• Automation and configuration management skills using Ansible, or similar tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt Stack)
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes is preferred.
• Experience with version control systems like GitHub, CI/CD unit testing, and configuration management systems.
• 3+ years of experience with AWS Cloud technologies (EC2, EKS, RDS, Lambda, S3, Aurora, Managed Firewall, Transit Gateway, Elasticsearch, etc.)
• 3+ years of experience with VMWare vSphere.
• Proficiency with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) technologies, e.g., Use of Git, Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline & TeamCity
Akvelon was founded in 2000.
Akvelon’s corporate headquarter is located in Bellevue, Washington.
Representative office in Ukraine, Kharkiv, was opened in November 2008 and presently employs about 200 people.
Companies, such as Reddit, Starbucks, Microsoft, T-Mobile, Tideworks, and many more, have greatly benefited from working with Akvelon’s talented employees.
We 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗦𝗔 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀’ 𝗛𝗤.
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook. com/AkvelonUkraine/
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 July 2021