Продукт - високонагружена система, платформа з інтеграцією компанії з комунікаційних послуг Liberty Global
Стек - AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Prometheus, ELK stack, Chef
Our client is multinational consulting, software services, and operations company that is singularly focused on the telecom/DSP industry. They boast impressive experience and reach, with over 120 years in the industry and over 16,500 people across 64+ global locations.
HQ in Portland, USA. Tech management in Germany.
Project stack: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Prometheus, ELK stack.
Team: cross-functional team, Ukraine - Germany - USA.
- 4+ year's relevant work experience in DevOps direction
- Expertise with the following AWS services (ELB, EKS, EC2, S3, AWS aurora, ECR)
- Extensive experience with Jenkins and Docker
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with securing an AWS setup
- Experience with optimizing AWS resources to keep cloud costs as low as possible
- Good influencing and negotiation skills, able to manage expectations
- Can provide clear, accurate, and appropriate written documentation
- Organization and planning skills to manage own work within constraints of team and project
- Good written and spoken English language skills
Good to have:
- AWS Certification
- Experience with Chef as an infrastructure configuration tool
- Experience with integrating with Prometheus and ELK stack
- Experience with Automated deployments on AWS with Jenkins and Spinnaker
- Experience in CI/CD set-up and maintenance
- You will be responsible for the set-up and maintenance of the AWS Cloud platform
- Understand the application infrastructure and suggest changes to it
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Set-up and maintain a Kubernetes cluster on the basis of EKS
- Ensure that monitoring and log data is exported to Prometheus and an ELK stack
- Set up and maintain AWS database services
- Keep the AWS costs in check and suggest changes to facilitate
- Ensure that security from an infrastructure perspective is top-notch
- Challenging project
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves
- Possible business trips to the client’s office
- Office in the very center of Kyiv/possibility to work remotely
- English courses, medical insurance
- Great working environment and team spirit
NCube is an English outstaffing and outsourcing company with a development office in Kyiv.
Working directly with a teams of professionals from England, the United States, Europe and Canada you will certainly be able to improve your knowledge and skills.
Our main value is yours and our professionalism.
We are not a huge corporation that means a minimum of bureaucracy and maximum attention. In an atmosphere of creativity and clear management, we will try to make your work as comfortable as interesting.
Let’s rock this world!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 June 2021