Itera is looking for a Senior Developer who will join international team to work on one of Vizrt’s projects
Vizrt (www.vizrt.com) is the world’s leading provider of visual storytelling tools for media content creators. It offers market-defining software-based solutions for real-time 3D graphics, video playout, studio automation, sports analysis, media asset management, and journalist story tools.
Team aims to re-write Delphi UI components that are in use to .NET platform, remove unnecessary dependencies during app build process and execution. Ukrainian-based team of 2-3 people is expected to work under supervision from a Norwegian manager to deliver high-quality software to Customer.
We are looking for an open-minded person, who confess continuous self-development and able to solve challenging tasks, who will be in touch with Ukrainian colleagues, Norwegian manager, and Tech Leads.
• 5+ years in software development
• Commercial experience with Delphi and .NET (including v.4.6.2)
• Experience with integrations to REST API
• Good knowledge of design patterns and design principles (SOLID, KISS, MVC)
• Knowing of VCS (SVN, Mercurial, git)
• Upper-intermediate English (you must be able to talk to foreign managers regularly)
Be a plus:
• Experience with 3D graphics/rendering and video streaming
• Experience with non-standard communication protocols
• Experience with libraries DevExpress, Indy, DOA, JCL
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Understanding and experience of CI/CD processes
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Direct communication with Customer to gather technical requirements
• Suggest development solutions, technical improvements
• Make decisions related to architecture
• Deliver high-quality code and documentation
• Provide unit and integration testing of implemented modules
• Competitive compensation
• 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
• Free English and Norwegian Courses
• Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
• Fully remote during quarantine
• High-end technics and gadgets
• Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
• Transparent career development and planned individual career path
• PE support by professional accountants
Itera is a company specializing in communication and technology. We combine our multidisciplinary strengths to gain deeper insight, explore new possibilities and bring better solutions to life.
Founded in 1999, Itera consists of more than 500 employees across offices in Oslo (HQ), Bryne, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Kiev and Bratislava. Itera is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ITE.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 June 2021