Financial company that provides a variety of neo banking services is currently looking for a middle-level manual test engineer to join the testing team and contribute to improving the new services
The company is rolling out digital transformation throughout its line-up of services to boost its privacy, security, and user experience aspects.
- 1,5 years of experience in all things manual testing;
- 1.5+ years of API testing experience;
- Solid knowledge of SDLC and SQL Developer with hands-on experience
with TOAD and GIT BitBucket;
- A firm grasp on such tools as ESB, WebSphere, Tomcat, and Apache;
- Well-versed in front-end HTML, CSS, Mobile, and the likes;
- Understanding of test documentation and bug report basics;
- Linux experience would be an advantage.
- Analytics testing;
- Import\export data exchange testing;
- Managing testing tasks and handling test requirements;
- Handling test documentation;
- Collaborating with the rest of the testing team in addressing emerging
The company offers:
- The company invests in the employee’s professional growth;
- Recurring knowledge sharing with different branches of the company;
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses;
- 28 days of paid vacation;
- Remote work options;
- Congenial, growth-oriented working environment.
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is focused mostly on working with product companies and candidates, being eager to contribute our expertise in helping both parts find like-minded people.
We see the essence of our work when you, as a candidate, could grow not only in expertise choosing a new company with our assistance but also in soft skills, feel yourself comfortable and fully in line with a corporate culture and employer's values.
We believe in a partnership approach that is the proven win-win strategy leading all participants to their realization.
Feel free to contact us and form your own opinion about how we can bring you to the work of your dream.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - is our channel - with hints on how to be prepared for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page: