Nedyx is a web-based Low Code Application platform with a special focus on Analytics that aims to provide IT & business departments with IT functions, and citizen business developers in large organizations the possibility to develop business applications that are visually appealing, content-rich.
We are looking for a Senior/Middle Back-End Developer with a strong Node.js/Typescript/GraphQL background for a unique project in a Low Code market.
Like Lego, the Nedyx platform provides components or building blocks that can be combined with a visual drag and drop user interface to build, design, and deploy business applications in a quick, flexible, and efficient manner.
- 3-5 years of professional experience building backend for web
- Very strong skills and experience with Node.js
- Strong knowledge and experience with TS
- PostgreSQL knowledge and experience, general SQL versatility
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English
- Focusing on the back-end development of web application;
- Writing reusable and maintainable code
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Optimizing code for maximum performance
- Proposing solutions and approaches to technically handle non-trivial
- Participating in the Agile development process, team planning, estimation,
- Work in an international team
Would be a plus:
- Experience with any ORM, TypeORM especially welcomed
- Experience with apollo and TypeGraphql stack
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Experience with AWS tools
- Interest or some experience with Js frontend frameworks (React, Angular)
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client
- Enjoy our extra perks: remote work, flexible schedule, bonuses for
important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs, online activities, and off-sites
At eTeam, we’re just as much entrepreneurs as we are engineers, designers & product managers. We understand deeply that building a company is hard, & requires more than just great tech. That’s our difference. We use our experience to add value to our partners well beyond the world class apps we build. We become a part of your team — strategizing with you, making important introductions, playing devil’s advocate, building out customer acquisition channels. We work hard to make your dreams come true, because your success is our success.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021