The full-service, integrated, media planning and buying agency is looking for a Full Stack developer.
The company is media-agnostic – aligning the most successful and efficient media strategies with the goals of clients, regardless of channel.
Position Summary As a Full Stack developer, you will be required to translate business requirements into functional and efficient code,
using existing tools and practices. You will also be invited to share fresh ideas and approaches to facilitate improvement. Operating in a smaller development group, requires an ability to work dependently that is accompanied by a matching level of visibility of accomplishment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Utilize Microsoft development environment: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Teams, SSMS.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js, server middleware using Node.js NPM, and database repository using Microsoft SQL Server.
• Collaborating with the rest of the tech team to design, develop and launch new platforms and to enhance existing platforms of smaller and moderate scale.
• Owning your piece of the product or an entire project - you will support it all the way from conception through deployment and resolving post-release bugs.
• Maintaining quality and proactively looking for ways to increase performance and reliability of the application.
• Innovation! We are always looking for efficient new ways to solve problems as they arise, acceptable to the group.
Qualifications & Skills:
• React / Webhooks
• Redux / Flux
• MS SQL /JSON
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of professional development experience in React and Node
• 2+ years of database experience.
• Bachelors in related discipline preferred
What we offer:
• Great office location 3 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
• Flexible working hours;
• Comfortable working place;
• Medical insurance after trial period ending;
• 24 paid vacation days per year;
• 5 paid sick leave days per year.
IDR creates and operates dedicated teams that deliver custom software solutions, run software testing, perform in-depth analysis of your products and provide expertise in leading enterprise applications development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 May 2021