Customertimes is looking for QA Performance Engineer
Customertimes is a global consulting and software firm dedicated to making the top IT technologies accessible to customers. With more than 4000 projects completed and 1300+ highly skilled experts, their solutions are engineered to help clients realize true business transformation and achieve maximum value from their technology investments. An early entrant into the Salesforce consulting and implementation space in Eastern Europe and an award-winning product development organization, Customertimes currently has headquarters in New York City, along with regional offices in Kyiv, London, Paris, Toronto, Minsk, Riga, and Moscow.
• Design and support of load & performance testing scripts and scenarios using various protocols and exchange format for front-end, back-end and middleware systems using JMeter;
• Conduct high load performance testing for Web applications and backend and monitor the results;
• Identify potential and ongoing performance and capacity issues, conduct the corresponding analysis and reporting.
• 1+ years of professional experience in QA area;
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
• Knowledge and some experience of any of load testing tools for Web applications testing (JMeter is preferable);
• Theoretical knowledge of performance testing theory: types of testing, client and server side metrics, etc;
• Basic knowledge of SQL/noSQL DBs.;
• English — Intermediate or above (writing and verbose skills);
• Desirable: Bachelor in Computer science or relevant;
• Having some test automation experience would be a great plus.
• Good analytical skills;
• Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks;
• Strong communication and problem solving skills;
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
• Strong attention to details and accuracy.
Nice to have:
Interesting projects from renowned clients;
Paid sickness leaves;
Friendly working environment;
Unforgettable in-company events;
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop the digital solutions that can force and improve the health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add the new options to the industry of digital entertainment.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 May 2021