BOSS. is an independent software developer and provider of iGaming solutions: gaming platform, affiliate system, payment solutions, online games.
BOSS. Gaming Solutions is looking for an Affiliate Manager to join the Marketing team.
You will be responsible for managing affiliate accounts of our affiliate program and will have ownership for the sales results of the affiliate channel.
You’ll recruit, set up and manage affiliate accounts, aiming to deliver on the company KPIs, whilst monitoring the performance of affiliates on a regular basis and providing a proactive, positive and effective relationship with our affiliates. You’ll also be responsible for managing spend within budget and providing regular reports on the affiliates’ performance and return on investment.
You will work closely with senior management to produce forecasts, budgets and KPIs and develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention.
With an analytical mindset, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who you are:
You are a commercially focused individual with strong negotiation and influencing skills, who strive to deliver results. You have a consistent record of executing a strong and steady growth strategy to develop and build our affiliate program.
This is the ideal next step for an experienced Affiliate Manager within the Casino industry, who enjoys building and developing strong business relationships with affiliates, to join our dynamic team, make an impact and build a successful career path.
You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge and experience of managing local/global affiliates and networks.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal). Knowledge of other languages is a big plus.
• 4+ years of experience in affiliate account management in iGaming
• Strong sales, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills
• Excellent networking skills
• Experience in other digital marketing channels is an advantage
• Methodical, numbers driven and well organised
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and Power Point
• Proactive, positive, flexible and with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
• Team player: can work independently but likes to work in a team
• Manage a portfolio of affiliate accounts with the objective of growing BOSS. Gaming new depositing customers’ number and revenues
• Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with the management to develop forecasts in line with budgets
• Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners and to increase their traffic quality and quantity
• Negotiate deals and campaigns with affiliates to meet the company targets within an allocated budget
• Ensure that all affiliates’ material is up to date and compliant with the relevant markets’ guidelines: campaigns, bonus offers, links, banners. Review the affiliates’ sites on a regular basis to make sure that the BOSS. Gaming brands are being promoted appropriately
• Create regular promotions and communications for the affiliates
• Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and promote overall marketing and promotion campaigns through the affiliate channel
• Recruit new affiliates, reactivate and engage with dormant and non-performing affiliates to increase traffic and revenues
• Develop dedicated affiliate promotions and exclusive offers
• Represent BOSS. Gaming Affiliates at industry events and keep yourself updated on industry trends
• Work in a skilled team and interesting tasks;
• Decent wages;
• Paid vacation 24 days;
• Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
• 7-hour working day;
• One day per week can be remote;
• Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table).
About BOSS Gaming Solutions
BOSS. Gaming Solutions is a renowned software developer and provider of a whole range of white-label services to online gaming business site operators. The company offers comprehensive software and advisory solutions to launch, manage and grow tailor-made online entertainment businesses. The company also operates successfully as a licensed operator by launching and growing its own consumer-facing brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 May 2021