As part of the live operation of a cross-platform strategy game, we are looking for an autonomous and versatile PC & mobile developer to join our team!
As a Developer, you will work in close collaboration with all the collaborators involved in the creation of the game: Game designer, Lead Marketing and Monetization Manager during the development of the game and throughout its commercial exploitation.
● Implement, patch, and refine game functionality through rapid prototypes and
● Use internal tools to integrate data or update Live-Ops events.
● Produce code that is clear, robust and easy to maintain, while maintaining a good
level of performance and portability.
● Enthusiastically tackling topics as diverse as UI design, setting up and tuning
gameplay elements, and writing technical algorithms.
● Collaborate with designers and artists, providing them with tools and technical
support when needed.
● Help create the best gaming experience through constructive reviews and creative
● A minimum of 2 years of experience in the development of mobile and / or PC
● Good knowledge of object oriented languages, Proficiency in C ++, familiarity with
debugging and optimization.
● Good knowledge of classic development tools (Visual Studio, version controller,
bug database, etc.).
● Good ability to take over existing code.
● Good communication and teamwork skills.
● Good knowledge of the mobile ecosystem and its constraints.
● Gaming enthusiast.
● English — written and spoken is a must.
● Experience in making UI.
● Integration of services and tools related to Free To Play (monetization, advertising,
● Backend development and use of online services (cloud, leaderboards ...).
● Paid sick leave, vacation and day-off (40 days per year).
● Ability to work from home.
● Individual development plan.
● Internal education and training.
● Payment for external training.
● Free English lessons with a native speaker.
● Compensation for sports activities.
● Massage services.
● Modern office in the city center.
● Free morning schedule.
● Fruits, milk, cookies, and sweets throughout the day.
● Living room with Xbox and TV.
● Shower room and bicycle parking.
● Own small gym.
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers and advertisers.
One of our team’s main goals is to improve the gaming experience for players. For that reason we publish, distribute, and develop games for several countries worldwide. We are continuously innovating and seeking for the best UX.
The company has operational offices in Rennes (France), Madrid (Spain), Bucharest (Romania), Kharkiv (Ukraine) and a sales office in San Diego (USA). We also count with two partner studios, Mando Productions, in Paris (France) and Shinypix, in Bordeaux (France).
We are focused on talent and premium quality games for mobile handsets!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 May 2021