Multiple roles: Senior IT Recruiter, Middle IT Recruiter, Junior IT Recruiter, Recruitment Researcher (Sourcer)
IT Recruiter | Genesis Investments
Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund. Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Genesis Investments is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with unparalleled track record and practical experience of building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. Genesis Investments was recognised as the most active venture capital fund in Ukraine. We invest in early stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe and beyond. In addition to financial investment, we provide practical support in business building and growth through our Growth Team.
Currently, we are looking for an IT Recruiter (multiple roles) who will join the fund’s Growth Team and will work with startup founders and senior management to fill in some of the most important positions in the companies we have invested in.
We look to fill multiple roles: Senior IT Recruiter, Middle IT Recruiter, Junior IT Recruiter, Recruitment Researcher (Sourcer). Requirements will be adjusted to the role accordingly.
You will have the chance to impact international digital businesses featured in TechCrunch and Forbes. Your work will impact innovative digital products and services that are changing the world. You will have the opportunity to staff the star teams and provide life-changing career opportunities to some of the brightest candidates.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment processes of various technical and non-technical positions
- Be a partner and advisor to founders, CEOs and senior management in questions related to talent acquisition, helping them to define roles, understand the job market, and make right hiring decisions
- Contribute to the improvement of the hiring process
What we expect from you:
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment (or recruitment research)
- Experience in closing different IT/non-IT positions (Middle/Senior Level) and participating in all stages of recruiting process
- Knowledge of recruitment techniques, and experience in headhunting
- Knowledge of various sourcing channels and techniques
- Relationship building, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong focus on result
- Intermediate level of written and conversational English
Would be an advantage:
- More than 2 years in IT recruitment with leading IT-companies
- Great understanding of different technical and non-technical, middle and senior profiles and how these different profiles contribute to the business outcomes
- Good understanding of labour market across Ukraine and CIS
You will be working with a professional and motivated team in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yoghurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for a gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age of 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.
Join our team!
About Genesis Investments
Genesis Investments is an early-stage venture capital fund, investing in digital businesses founded by exceptional teams from Central Eastern Europe.
Besides financial investments, we provide hands-on support with Marketing, Legal, Finance, Recruitment, Operations, and Company Building.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 April 2021