We are looking for a talented leader to join our team in building integrated care management solutions that benefit our physicians building remote patient management workflows using AWS.
You will play a significant role in driving the team to design, develop and release high-quality solutions. Your primary role will be to manage an engineering team to achieve success in all goals delivery, technical and engineering excellence, closely collaborating with the leadership team on the client and Globallogic sides.
We are working on medical healthcare web solutions for a world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solution that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
- Managing teams of at least 20+ people
- Strong understanding of engineering practices and approaches: CI/CD, AWS services, microservice architecture, code quality, automation
- Hands on skills in Java or .Net would be a great plus
- Good grasp of modern software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of current technologies in multiple domains
- Hands on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M, Cost+
- Strong portfolio budget management skills
- Relationship management skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Advanced+ level of English
Expertise in the healthcare domain
- Managing a portfolio consisting of multiple projects (accounts)
- Sustaining communication and knowledge sharing among the team
- Monitoring each project of the Lab and identifying the scope of the future possible development area
- Take control for the following on portfolio level:
– Delivery Quality
– Financial performance: revenue, profitability
– Business development and new business ramp up
– Client relationship
– Delivery interface for non-engineering functions
– Coaching and development of engineering management organization
– Delivery processes and KPIs management
- Establishing short and long-term goals to meet the organizational goals
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.