Our client is a multinational logistics software company with more than 1000 employees in 11 offices around the world. The main office is located in Germany. Now the company is opening one of the new offices in Ukraine/Kiev and looking for a Test Automation Engineer.
Our client is a multinational logistics software company with more than 1000 employees in 11 offices around the world. By combining deep industry knowledge with IT expertise and an authentic concern for customers, the company now maintains one of the largest cloud-based logistics platforms in the world.
The main office is located in Germany. Now the company is opening one of the new offices in Ukraine/Kiev and looking for a Test Automation Engineer.
It is a full time basis work in Kyiv (remotely or in the office).
Project information: You will work in a highly motivated Quality Management team of Software Test Automation Engineers and Software Testers to advance our transport logistics platform, the team and yourself. In doing this, you will develop automated tests an verify new features for our customers. You’ll closely cooperate with our Software developers, Software Architects, UX designers and Product
Managers to discuss concepts, how features do work or how it can be tested on technical way. In doing this, you will act as an advisor and use your experience to assist your colleagues.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Software test automation engineer or on other, comparable IT positions.
- TypeScript Expertise developing automated test in a QM Framework.
- Experience in technical analysis (logs, debugging…).
- Demonstrate strong programming skills.
- Functional and regression testing.
- Experience in performance optimization of automated tests, especially in parallel execution.
- Working with Agile Software development methodologies like Scrum.
- Uncover, document and trach defects.
- Create training documentation & conduct knowledge transfer sessions.
- Improve test case execution efficiency and test coverage.
- Deep understanding how to ensure software quality.
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate (B2)), German - will be an advantage. The interview and further communication with Employer will be in English.
- Experience on mobile app automation.
- Experience in software architecture.
- Experience with software build tools e.g. Jenkins.
- Experience with Android and iOS automation.
- Experience in performance/load testing with any of: JMeter, Gatling, Locust, Taurus.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Development of automated tests with the given test cases in test plan and new features which are developed by development teams.
- Contribution of knowledge and experience to the continuous test process & workflow to ensure the best software quality.
- Verify manually new features or redeployments and defect fixes.
- Maintenance of automated tests to ensure the stability and availability of our platform.
- Acting as an advisor using experiences to assist colleagues.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and support to resolve them.
- Identify software defects and report them to responsible development team.
- Definition of test cases.
- Usage of JIRA as project tracking and planning tool.
- Tracking of tasks and issues in our project tracking tool including time tracking.
- Accompany features from the concept to operation on our productive systems.
- Cooperation with our Software Architects, other Test Automation Engineers, Software Developers, User Experience Designers and Product Managers to ensure proper quality of our products and availability.
- Debugging and resolving technical issues in test code.
- Continually engage in professional development.
- In-house 3rd level support for our Customer Care and Professional Service department.
- Planning and approval on PD stage updates.
- Escalation of issues and responsibility to define the priority, report to development team.
- A flexible schedule, with possibility to visit and work from the office;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Comfortable work environment;
- 4-weeks paid vacation;
- Dynamic business environment;
- Long-term employment (product company);
- Adaptation training program;
- Health care (medical insurance after 6 month of cooperation, sport communities);
- Development possibilities (External trainings/conferences);
- Accounting support;
- Team building events.
Recruitment agency Affinity has been successfully working on the labour market since 2006.
We select specialists throughout Ukraine and we also have experience of cooperation with customers from foreign countries, such as: Israel, Great Britain, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Belarus, Poland.
Our recruiters are specialized in the searching, selecting, and employing highly qualified personnel, management staff, IT specialists and rare professionals.
We have experience in closing vacancies in almost all market segments.
Also, we provide the services of Salary Survey and HR Consulting.
Job posted on
This job is no longer active.