Our company is seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join an energetic and global team focused on delivering on the value proposition to market. We are a Fintech Scaleup in the payments space, offering a smart and sophisticated digital solution to online merchants globally.
You will be responsible for writing high-quality code together with our experienced team of full-stack software engineers. You will work closely with our technical team lead, QA, and senior architects.
You will work with global leaders, payment service providers, and technology vendors both in Europe, Australia, Asia, and other markets.
Role & Responsibilities:
We maintain some operating rhythms as a company to ensure productivity and cultural development.
As a full-stack developer you are required to participate in the design and creation of scalable software and in writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end, you are also required to perform unit testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Skills and Experience
● Strong 3+ years of commercial experience
● Intermediate English written/spoken
○ Practical experience with TypeScript
○ Superior understanding of RESTful API design principles, OOP
○ Practical experience with Angular 2+, NodeJs(NestJs, express)
○ Practical experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL
○ Practical experience with Docker
Nice to Have:
● GitLab CI, Kubernetes, AWS
● Elasticsearch, Any MQ
● Experience with integration of payments system APIs (PayPal, Stripe, etc) as well as understanding of basic underlying concepts, standards (ISO8583, PCI DSS, etc)
● Experience with task management system Jira
● Understanding of CI/CD principles
● Experience with payment services
Additional benefits summary here:
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays, p.a
- Up to 10 days paid sick leave, p.a
- Medical insurance ( after six month at the Company)
- English lessons
- Necessary equipment ( laptops, headphone)
- Gifts for birthdays, professional holidays ( Developer's day, QA's day, etc.)
- Team events (Pizza party, NY, summer party, Team Lunch)
- Office near metro ( 150 steps)
- High quality, snacks and drinks
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its lunch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2021