Company was founded in 1991, The company is headquartered in New York City with regional offices worldwide.
This company is a global leader in risk analytics, data-management, and regulatory-reporting solutions.
We currently serve national, regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 Trillion in Total Assets and Investment Management organizations with over $9 Trillion in Assets under Management. This company is in the top 20 of the Chartis RiskTech100® 2020 ranking.
Why you would be a great fit?
You'll be a good fit for this role if you value having significant ownership of your work, helping to lead the direction of the team and product and collaborating with other engineers. We value collaboration, cross-team partnerships, continuous learning, and curiosity. We value an environment where all team members are supported to openly discuss ideas.
What you would be doing:
- By joining this team, you will be identifying weaknesses and inconsistencies at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle and ensuring a positive end user experience.
-Collaborate with DevOps, QA and core internal teams to understand requirements and new features to produce a comprehensive test strategy and test cases.
- Perform all aspects of verification, including functional, regression and system testing.
- Provide support (in the form of monitoring, testing, troubleshooting to DevOps, QA and core internal teams).
- Participate in code reviews, and help diagnose, reproduce, and test fixes.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing functional and non-functional tests.
- Drive quality improvements through automation, metrics, data, and process.
- Become proficient in understanding "the bigger picture" and how different engineering components are linked together.
What we would expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in enterprise application testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and process.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle and QA methodologies
- Intermediary English language skills, with strong communication skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle and quality assurance methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and attention to detail skills
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Will be a plus a diploma/certificate of QA education
- Knowledge of programming languages Java or .Net/C#
- Knowledge of HTTP, XML;
- Knowledge of testing Web services and REST based APIs.
- Ability to work in successful IT company with international team
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- 24/7 Legal support
- English lessons with native speakers
- Modern office in the city center, near the underground
- Bi-weekly team calls and individual 1:1 meetings with your manager
- SMART goals and performance indicators that each team member is evaluated on
- Opportunities for growth and development within the team and AxiomSL
- Townhall team meetings to discuss challenges and success within your role and team
- Metrics to track our work – continuous feedback, clear deadlines, and more…
- Continuous learning and experience in a feedback-oriented environment
- A commitment to staff-care and work life balance
Професійні HR та бізнес рішення.
Наші експерти реалізовують проекти будь-якої складності.
Приділяємо особливу увагу баченню та прагненням клієнта.
Працюємо та вдосконалюємо сервіс з 2016 року.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021