If creating a brand new automation framework on a project that saves lives sounds like something you would be interested in doing, let us know!
Our client is a genomics company with a focus on interpreting genetic diseases. Their product is a next-generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to significantly streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process. Using it, healthcare providers are able to provide individualized care to more patients through higher resolution rates and significantly improved yield.
In our collaboration model, you’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
- Create from scratch and support automation framework architecture.
- Develop and maintain UI, backend and integration test automation suite
- Use automation tools to build a solid CI/CD cycle and assure high test coverage
- Create regression tests to ensure new features work without disrupting existing work
- Test the integration of components to ensure the different parts of our applications interact correctly
- Create performance and load testing for Web Application
- Support testing strategy for a dedicated team.
- Actively participate in retros and continuously improve the working process
- Keep detailed documentation
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of QA experience in testing Web Applications
- 1+ years of hands-on automation experience with Python
- Experience in testing web services and APIs
- Proficiency with Selenium Webdriver
- At least basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with CI services (Jenkins)
- Practical experience with Docker
- Team player who can also work quite independently in a dedicated team
- A self-starter who’s not afraid to ask a lot of questions
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with ArangoDB and ElasticSearch will be a plus
- Bioinformatics knowledge will be a plus
- Experience doing stress and performance testing will be a plus
- You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s talk some more about us!
We’re a Swedish-Ukranian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. Being an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with start-up seedlings, through to huge oak trees. In essence, we’re the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot is a family–we’re a tightly knit bunch who love spending time together. We want to provide a homely working environment that’s packed full of trust, equality and steaming bowls of borsch!
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means…
- Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up and social benefits
- Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights... and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV in English
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 May 2021