Working in Technology at Revolut is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be used by millions. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers out there to help us do this – and we want you to join them.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; now -with 2600+.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
What you'll be doing
• Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
• Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
• Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
• Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the app
• Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module bundler
• Worked on apps with modern stack (ES2015, Flexbox, CSS Modules)
• Proficiency with Sketch app
• Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
• Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
• Amazing debugging skills
• Experience developing responsive mobile-first websites
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
All the latest tech you need
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
We are building the world’s first truly global financial superapp. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month.
Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
Job posted on
1 April 2021