We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with knowledge of Python for the AI project
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and committed Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
A video content data media-platform.
Our proprietary solutions leverage the most advanced Artificial Intelligence technology to analyze video content in real-time, enabling publishers, media owners, and brands to maximize the power of video.
The company has made it to the top of Deloitte’s Fast 50 Israel and Fast 500 EMEA lists for two consecutive years.
- Sharing the responsibility of our Production and Pre-Production infrastructures, insure stability, reliability, and deliver new technological capabilities;
- Enabling and empowering the R&D members from other teams in their delivery efforts.
- 5+ years as DevOps Engineer, or in roles with overlapping responsibilities;
- 3+ years of experience in designing and maintaining infrastructure on AWS, with Terraform IaaC;
- In-depth understanding of Kubernetes and experience in setting up and maintaining Highly Available, scalable clusters;
- Proficiency in Python and/or Groovy (In the context of Jenkins Pipelines);
- Experience in planning and implementing monitoring solutions (advantage: DataDog);
- Understanding of networking, security, and CI/CD concepts and methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills including in English;
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We’re building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 February 2021