Clario team is looking for a Marketing Copywriter for full-time work to help build the Clario apps that aim to become the disruptive global leader in digital privacy and security.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Write original copy for ads, landing pages, and our websites
- Prepare or edit articles that describe our company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of copy generated by colleagues
- Proofread product copy, external surveys, and scripts
- Work with the SEO team to optimize web copy and increase its visibility
- Sync with our compliance team to ensure that claims and copy are accurate
- Liaise with designers to create engaging content
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners, and brochures
- Ensure all content is up-to-date
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts) — all in one cohesive voice
- Excellent time-management skills
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Qualification in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant
- Exceptional English is a must (Native English level will be a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER FOR YOUR SUCCESS:
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes in the office.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.
LET'S GO TOGETHER!
Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Want to join Clario people? Give us a sign — and let’s go together!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 January 2021