ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM SWITZERLAND, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MIDDLE QA ENGINEER (MANUAL/AUTOMATION)
MOBILUNITY IS A PROVIDER OF DEDICATED DEVELOPMENT TEAMS AIMING TO BRING EUROPEAN CORPORATE CULTURE TO THE UKRAINIAN IT-LABOR MARKET. THROUGHOUT ALL THE YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE AND UNTIL NOW, WE’VE BEEN WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH EUROPEAN COMPANIES AS OUR PRIMARY PARTNERS. BY OUR OWN EXAMPLE, WE ARE PROVING THAT THE DEDICATED TEAM MODEL WORKS THE BEST IN ALL DIRECTIONS INCLUDING EMPLOYEE’S INTERESTS AS PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR MAIN ASSET. JOINING MOBILUNITY YOU WON’T EVER FEEL ALONE.
Our client’s company is the leading insurance broker for SMEs in Switzerland. They are creating additional values for their customers, thanks to independence, innovative solutions, and tailor-made services. The company is one of the most renowned brokers for SMEs with 180 employees at 16 different locations around Switzerland.
Our client’s goal is to have a high E2E test-coverage over the whole application in the first half of 2021.
Tool-wise the company currently uses:
– Selenium IDE to record test cases
– Lambdatest as execution grid
– Applitools for visual regression testing
– Mailosaur as mail dead end
- Experience working as a QA at least for 2 years
- Experience writing manual as well as automation tests
- Good skills in automated testing tools like Selenium, Lambdatest, Applitools, Mailosaur
- High interest to understand the use case businesswise behind to ensure that the test cases have a high quality (businesswise)
- Ambition and an intrinsic motivation to understand the business to record valuable test cases
- Good spoken and written English
WILL BE A PLUS:
STAGES OF THE HIRING PROCESS:
- HR Call with a Recruiter from Mobilunity
- An interview with a Client in English
- Technical interview with a developer from the client’s side in English as well
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- We consider full-time remote engagement – you can work from any place convenient for you
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021