We’re a new era in the big-data space, we abuilding a revolutionary cloud data warehouse as-a-service, completely redesigned for the era of clouds, lakes and impossible data challenges. We a well funded startup, founded by some of the leading high-performance database experts in the world.
Our SQL core teams work with C++.
Our backend teams work with Go, Python, Rust in order to create microservices
exposing REST APIs and GraphQL interface.
We are using both CockroachDB and FoundationDB as application data storage.
Our frontend teams work with TypeScript, React, Redux + Apollo.
CI/CD is handled by a combination of CircleCI and CodeDeploy to test and deploy code
The infrastructure is managed as code with Terraform and services are monitored using
Prometheus and Grafana.
About the job to be done:
● Take a key part in our R&D team.
● Take part in the definition of our R&D quality standards.
● Design, build, and maintain an end-to-end QA & automation process of a global
high-scale SaaS product.
● BS/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
● +2 years experience with SW QA practices.
● Strong background with SQL and databases.
● Experience in automated testing systems in Python, bash.
● Expertise in creating and executing test cases.
● Experience testing at the middle-tier layer with any tools such as Postman/SoapUI.
● Experience building test automation frameworks for software products deployed on
● Experience working with modern software lifecycle tools: Git, CI/CD
● Good knowledge of Linux.
● Experience with data-warehousing (Redshift, Snowflake, Athena, etc.) - Big Plus!
What we offer you:
● An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and
● In-depth exposure to a modern cloud-scale distributed data warehouse
● Competitive salary and benefits (including pension plans, insurance, benefits and more)
● IT equipment and tools to allow you to be productive
We help companies and their leaders to grab opportunities and extend their operations, we help to find and onboard the talents that move business up.
We are trusted by world’s most prominent companies across a variety of industries.
We create teams that complement our customers in-house development team, teams that become an integrated part of the customers business. We hire professional software engineers performing and producing actionable results, while operational, administrative and professional services are taken care of.
We provide access to the whole pool of highly qualified personnel, we hand pick each person, engaging our customers in the hiring process for personally screening and interviewing potential candidates. We help the team to get aligned with our customers corporate culture and vision, and work towards a common goal.
We are aligned with our customers while helping the team to become efficient, productive, engaged and motivated. Our HR framework is focused on core functions: Performance management, Learning & Development, Rewards & Recognition as well as Compensation & Benefits.
We have more than 10 years of experience and proven track-records of building lasting relationships with clients, scaling operational efficiency and human-touch management.
Adaptiq is about facing a constantly changing IT world, adapting to the market and clients needs.
Adaptiq is about talented people who have ambitions, drive and who are curious.
Adaptiq is about passion to create the teams, provide services that make you win, that make your business thrive.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021