We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who will join our Kyiv team to work with the Global Security International company.
At our company, Test Engineering goes beyond testing, the teams engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer, and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with Dev, PM, and cross-functional teams.
The Automation Test Engineer will be responsible for all testing aspects of the products (On-Premise, VM, and Cloud ), including; participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
This is a hands-on senior role and candidates will be expected to participate heavily in coding, execution, and DevOps tasks for performance/scale/stress and functional test.
Our company is working on the core of Application Security products, as well as on some of the most advanced security-related features and complex technologies.
· Plan, design, develop and execute Java-based automated tests for complex functional and non-functional testing (performance/scale/stress)
· Develop solutions for performing automated testing in different platforms (On-Premise, VM, Public Cloud)
· Develop self-service tools using industry-standard methodologies and
· Promote automation testing best practices for performance and E2E testing
· Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis, and infrastructure.
· Foster close interface with R&D groups, PM, Security and analytics teams
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences
· At least 3+ years of experience in test automation and performance testing - MUST
· Deep Hands-on experience in Object Oriented Programming (Java or Python)
· Deep understanding of HTTP/SSL protocols, Networking and Linux - MUST
· Experience in UI software testing tools such as Selenium - Advantage
· Experience in developing test plans, test matrixes, and implementation of test automation
· Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gitlab, Kubernetes
· Experience in virtualization environment e.g (ESX )
· Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.
AllStars-IT Ukraine is part of the leading international Group "AllStars-IT Group", providing IT services with its headquarters in Israel.
AllStars-IT Group was incorporated in 2004. Today it is headed by proven professionals excelling in business development and at the same time being highly technically competent. We have more than 600 Engineers worldwide.
Within our Ukrainian office we work with Cross-platform Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data-Driven Technologies, QA, V&V, Testing and Continuous Integration. Leaded by Israeli High Tech management, with vast experience, our team serves world brands such as: Intel, Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Motorola & many more.
AllStars-IT Ukraine offers great career development opportunities, projects with multinational companies, comfortable office in the famous city tower Gulliver Business Center, friendly and highly motivated team.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021