We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer in our team!
A growing company focusing on platform engineering and cloud services for corporate clients in Europe and North America. Our portfolio is growing dynamically and it is pushing our team to grow and mature accordingly.
We are looking for a senior hands-on professional who is passionate about DevOps - a person who is ready for a challenge, has experience, maturity, and passion to succeed. The successful candidate will be involved in the engineering of several platforms and enterprise services (PaaS, DBaaS, API Management as a Service) based on public and private clouds. The candidate will work in close collaboration with a big team of highly professional Software and System Engineers responsible for platforms enabling hundreds of developers and running critical applications in the environment of a big enterprise (Fortune 500 company). In this role you will get full support of the entire management team and will work in close collaboration with the client’s engineering team.
Responsibilities & Duties
As one of the key players of our engineering team you are responsible for the smooth project(s) delivery and collaboration with the client and the rest of the team. That might include:
- Engineering of applications and platform infrastructure based on Azure services
- Automation of infrastructure provisioning and CI/CD pipelines
- Supporting development teams in troubleshooting complex problems
- Contribution to the development of the architecture and technical design
- Implementation of all components under your responsibility
- Regular communication with client(s), gathering requirements and feedback, detecting business and technology opportunities
- Regular and structured reporting to account manager and company owners.
- Good understanding of principles and practices of Infrastructure as Code
- Solid knowledge of Azure services, approaches, and patterns
- Extensive experience with Azure DevOps stack
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Modern Authentication and Authorization protocols
- Profound security skills and security mindset
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
A solid plus:
- Basic understanding/experience of Ali Cloud and AWS
- Knowledge in the area of network and connectivity
- Experience with any API Management solution, Cloudflare
- Experience with metrics and event processing, monitoring, and alerting
- TICK Stack
What We Offer:
- Attractive compensation, paid vacation, sick days, national holidays, and trainings
- Ability to visit international client sites, closely collaborate with engineering teams of our clients – large corporate enterprises leading in their sectors
- Stimulating, dynamic and growing team, office located in the City Center – near Gorky Park.
Рекрутинговое агентство «Аргумент» ищет и находит таланты для компаний с 2003-го года. Последние 7 лет мы специализируемся на поиске именно IT- специалистов. Среди наших клиентов есть как и совсем небольшие компании, так и те, чьи имена у всех на слуху. Аутсорс, аутстаф, стартапы, разработка собственного продукта… Самые разные технологии, самые разные проекты… У нас нет ограничений или предпочтений по работе с тем или иным видом видом IT-бизнеса. И мы искренне радуемся, когда Вы находите свою компанию мечты, а компания – нужный пазл в свою команду.
let's go to success with us ;)
Job posted on
11 January 2021