RIZEK is seeking a full-time, highly skilled fullstack engineer. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. You will be working closely with architect and engineering management in delivering scalable products at various verticals.
Product: Building an on-demand home & healthcare services super app. The app has a customer-facing and operating facing fronts with a backend engine built in NodeJS. The dashboards are in React & Angular JS. The app has almost all the modules of an on-demand app such as registration, order creation journey, fulfilment journey, payment etc.
Company: The start-up was formed in 2019 and the tech development took its pace in early 2020. We are fully operating in the UAE market and are growing aggressively. Many upcoming tracks such as a fully based web app, country expansion planned in a pipeline where we are scaling resources.
Environment: It's a fully collaborative product & engineering-driven team. Casual, appreciation for innovation and strict on engineering best practices. We love to code, ensuring every line we write tries to make people's lives easier & business more effective.
What you will be doing:
• You'll brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers and Frontend Engineers to conceptualize and build new features for our large (and growing!) user base;
• You’ll produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business;
• You’ll actively own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems;
• You'll assist our skilled support team and operations team in triaging and resolving production issues;
• Developing front-end website architecture;
• Designing user interactions on web pages;
• Developing back end website applications. Designing and developing APIs;
• You'll mentor other engineers and deeply review code;
• You’ll improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
What you should have:
• 4-6 years experience building complex distributed systems across concerns of reliability, high-availability, performance, scalability, capacity planning, and automation;
• Exposure to Design patterns & Software Architecture;
• You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages – primarily NodeJS;
• Fair understanding of at least one MVC frameworks (Angular or React) is a must;
• You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability;
• Proven records of building backend service at large scale is a plus;
• Experience in cloud platforms AWS, Azure, Alibaba is a plus;
• In-depth knowledge of database management technologies, preferably MySQL, PostgreSQL and understanding of NoSQL databases;
• Experience with Agile/Scrum is needed;
• Containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
About Tech Space
Tech Space provides top-quality recruitment, software development, IT-consulting and design to the clients all over the world.
Our team of professional recruiters can help with providing on-demand access to talent and skills in the IT industry. Whether you are looking to fill a Temporary or Permanent position, our professional team will be able to offer you a bespoke hiring service.
We help our clients scale and build custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Create a user-centred design with a deep understanding of your business needs.
Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform and grow together with them as they evolve.
Job posted on
7 January 2021