Medical healthcare web solution for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solution that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other.
– 2+ year of experience in automation testing.
– Knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based).
– Knowledge of test patterns.
– Experience in software development.
– Experience with Selenium Web driver.
– Experience with unit, integration, and system-level testing on software platforms.
– Experience with test runners and test management systems (e.g. TestRail, Zephyr).
– Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures.
– “Git, git-flow, pull request, code review” – are the everyday words/tools for you.
– Understanding of Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery.
– Upper-intermediate English (ability to freely communicate and lead a conversation with English-speaking teams).
– Passion for technology and the ability to learn.
Nice to have:
– Experience as a manual test engineer.
– Cloud experience (AWS).
– Experience working with infrastruction automation (Terraform etc).
– Experience with Microservices.
– Experience in backend Java development.
Software Development, NoSQL DB, Test driven development, Behaviour driven development, TypeScript
We are looking for an engineer with a solid experience in automation and passion in software development to join our full-cycle team and contribute both in automation and functionality development areas of the project.
– Working on medical healthcare cloud application;
– Design and enhance automated test frameworks and test suites;
– Perform testing of individual bug fixes and features;
– Develop unit tests, integration test;
– Contribute to new features, enhancements to existing functionality development
– Driving Technological modernisation of the existing solution (refactoring, split into microservices);
– Be willing to learn, investigate and contribute to other areas of the process (infrastructure, deployment, automatisation etc)
– Testing API for Mobile Application;
– Development of new functionality in a microservices architecture.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021