Platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups
About a project: Platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: «The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution», 2 times «The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform» at SIIA CODiE Awards;
- Execute projects within discussed time-frame with high-end quality.
- Define projects deliverables, resources planning, project plans and manage their development and delivery.
- Ensure quality of the project processes to meet leading quality standards.
- Develop and support effective relationships and ongoing management processes for the project.
- Organize an effective communication between engineering team and product owner.
- Handling support requests, ensuring clients satisfaction.
- Manage risks, identify problems before they appear and work to develop solutions.
- Remove project process bottlenecks, escalate and resolve issues.
- Report project status and progress on regular basis.
- Provide consolidated reports, track accuracy of project estimates.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Project Manager in IT.
- Strong understanding of typical software project lifecycle.
- Good time management skills, ability to set up effective priorities and have strong focus on "work-in-progress" tasks.
- Proven delegation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Product-oriented and strongly motivated mindset.
- High level of public speaking skills.
- Upper-intermediate English (the clients are English-speaking only).
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience in finance/investment domain.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Technical background is preferred.
- Ability to introduce and implement new tools and technologies to team.
- Experience in development of process and team workflow.
- Team management experience.
- Success remote team collaboration experience.
- A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
- Individual career plans and the guidance of Career Advisor.
- Complete legal assistance and consultations from our lawyer.
- Coverage of expenses on conferences, master classes, and certifications.
- English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
- Regular team events and activities.
SPD-Ukraine is a leading provider of software development services. Established in 2006, the company was created to focus on high-end business solutions. Over the years, SPD-Ukraine extended the range of its services and has built strong relationships with the clients across the globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 December 2020