N-iX Game Studio team is looking for a Senior C++ to join us! Our Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups.
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for a C++ software engineer with experience in game development to join our ranks.
• Prototyping and coding gameplay/animation/UI features
• Writing of clean, maintainable, portable, and well-documented code
• Cooperating with designers, animators, programmers, and testers to bring suggestions to a needed feature
• Ensuring the stability and performance of the game on PC and VR
• Experience in game development (3+ years)
• Excellent knowledge of C++, design patterns, and software engineering
• Minimum of two years of professional experience using C++ as the main language
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong 3D math skills and good knowledge of algorithms
• Ability to write clean, maintainable, and portable code
• Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers, and programmers and propose effective solutions
Good to have:
• Experience in Unreal Engine 4
• Experience in VR
• Some knowledge of other programming and scripting languages
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Regular office fruit delivery
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• A regular performance appraisal
• Meetups and events for professional development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 December 2020