GlobalLogic building an analytical platform for the client. A platform which will be gathering information about some companies from various sources will normalize it according to the predefined flow and will show it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards and reports
The gathered and processed information will let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated companies. Analytical information will help customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customer’s business processes.
The client provides high-value analysis and support to partner companies for identification and mitigation of emerging business challenges. Today the customer’s business processes are highly manual and fragmented.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.
- Good theoretical knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Strong theoretical knowledge at Business Analysis techniques and practices
- Strong theoretical knowledge of requirements identifying and documenting
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Knowledge of Requirements Management tools
- Understanding of GAP and root cause analysis
- Experience in finance software domain
- Requirements management (elicitation, clarification, docs preparation, keeping requirements up to date)
- Support of developers (clarification of expected results and problems described in defects, clarification and explanation of requirements around the area, identification of end-user cases)
- Support of QA (clarification of STRs, requirements around the area, business cases and help with test cases creation, complex scenarios preparation)
- Organizational activities (Scrum Masters substitution, meetings handling and facilitation, documents and processes changes, new initiatives implementation)
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low-level requirements
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020