We are looking for a Product marketing manager in a Product company (USA)
Who we are
Yola.com is a site-building platform with more than 13M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage, and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Kyiv and Lviv, Ukraine.
About the role
- Yola is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help establish our product as the preferred choice for building and managing a sophisticated online presence. You will develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products that empower millions of small businesses.
- With an analytical approach and a deep understanding of the market, you will masterfully connect our product capabilities to customer needs. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams on product launch and promotion, communicating the value of Yola’s products to both internal and external audiences.
- This is an opportunity to join a global, product-focused company, at an exciting stage of growth.
Our ideal candidate will have
- 3+ years of product marketing experience for digital products
- History of leading go-to-market strategies and campaigns for consumer SaaS products
- Monetization-focused mindset
- Experience in conversion rate optimization
- Working experience in creating and managing product and feature launches, as well as lifecycle marketing campaigns (e.g. acquisition, onboarding, engagement/retention, loyalty, winback, etc.) from asset creation through campaign launch and retrospectives
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and visual). Advanced English proficiency is a requirement.
- Creative and innovative mindset coupled with strong product management skills
- Experience with experimentation. Strong bias for using data to guide decision making. High comfort level with data tracking and analytics to interpret raw data into actionable insights and innovation, to guide launches and campaigns
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Ability to analyze complex data and deliver meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions
- Prior involvement with iterative software development techniques such as Scrum or Agile.
- Expertise with CRM (customer relationship management) systems like Customer.io, Intercom.com, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation and email management software
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for a product company, and to significantly influence our product roadmap, strategy, and technologies;
- Challenging work in the international professional environment;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Team building events;
- Medical insurance;
- A social package, including gym membership and English courses (50% compensation)
About Indigo Tech recruitment
INDIGO – найбільш результативна та харизматична IT-рекрутингова агенція на просторах колишнього СНД.
Ми знаходимо найяскравіші таланти у сфері ІТ.
З 2007 року закрили понад 1000 вакансій для 72 компаній в СНД, Європі та США.
95% наших клієнтів готові працювати з Indigo знову.
Входимо до трійки рекрутинг-експертів за результатами опитування HR-IT співтовариства України та в топ-10 робочих місць в 2014 за версією Lifehacker.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2020