Our client is a UK subsidiary of a global financial house working in multiple markets and asset classes.
Rapidly expanding group in Kyiv developing and supporting a range of client projects and requirements.
The successful candidate will join a highly professional client team responsible for regulatory liquidity reporting and internal Capital reporting. The role's key objective will be to:
- Deliver the production of regulatory liquidity reports including PRA110, NSFR, ALMM and LCR.
- Ensure that data and reporting is delivered to Front Office, Risk Managers, Senior Management, Head Office and the regulators in a timely manner to expected standards.
- Drive enhancements of the teams reporting capabilities through the continued use of strategic Business Intelligence tools.
- Manage stakeholder relationship across the business to ensure expectations are met and managed.
Kyiv team currently operates in WFH mode.
- Delivery of the production of internal and external liquidity reporting.
- Continued enhancement of MI reporting through the use of Business Intelligence tools.
- Keeping abreast with regulatory developments and new reporting requirements.
- Delivery of timely and relevant metrics to track performance against key SLAs and other Data Quality KPIs as specified by stakeholders and business process owners.
- Drive the delivery of strategic system implementations and other firm-wide projects relating to data and reporting processes.
- Relevant experience in Regulatory Risk reporting roles (preferably PRA110, NSFR, ALMM and LCR)
- Experience of working with stakeholders of different levels
- Experience with BI/reporting tools (preferably BO)
- Understanding of Data Governance regulation and best practice
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 November 2020