On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Middle AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems, and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
• Support for the existing platform and assistance in the development of a new one
• Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in the AWS technology marketplace
• Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends
• Collaborating with the application developers to understand and set up tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
• Hands-on Experience with Linux environments(RedHat based preferably) and automation scripting(bash, python)
• Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as DataDog/Prometheus, ELK stack
• Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, CloudFront, Cloud Watch, Route53, SES, etc.
• Hands-on experience with RDS (MySQL) and Redshift
• Hands-on Experience with Jenkins in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises
• Familiar with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like Terraform
• Experience with Ansible
• Deep understanding of web application architecture. Experience with Drupal-based infrastructure will be a plus
• Proficient in manage Kubernetes clusters (both on-premises and EKS)
• English upper-intermediate and higher
• Experience with databases
• Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
• Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
What's in it for you:
• Close cooperation with the client
• A constant flow of new projects
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Ability to influence project technologies
• Projects from scratch
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• European management style
• Continuous self-improvement
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2020