Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability.
Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
In this project, you will work on a Total Portfolio Management platform used for managing overlay risk across the pension's holdings
Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects. Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements. Develop solutions that are in line with client's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities. Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation. Provide end-user support to ensure minimal disruption to portfolio management and trading activities. Other duties as assigned.
• University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
• Excellent communication with experiences working with direct users to collect/discuss complex business requirements
• Solid knowledge and experience in cloud-based and serverless (AWS) stack
• Python FLASK, Pandas, Sqlachemy 5+ years
• Pylint and pynose 2+ years
• Pypi, Gulp 5+ years
• CI/CD Jenkins, Urban Code 2+ years
• AWS Aurora (PostgreSQL) 2+ years
• Financial domain experience; Capital Markets (repos), ability to explain trade flow
• Angular JS, Node JS, Tableau
• Selenium (UI test automation)
• Linux, AWS ECS,
• AWS Lambda, ECS Fargate
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 November 2020