Experienced Python developer, remote or Kyiv office, long-term, fulltime, 3500-4500$/mon
For our customer who is providing innovative solutions for the FinTech landscape we need a Python developer with such a skills:
- 4+ years with Python and experience with at least one Web API framework (e.g. Django, Flask Falcon);
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Experience with queueing mechanisms (Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Experience or introduction to Elasticsearch and its API;
- SQL knowledge (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer);
- Some experience with NoSQL DBMS (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB);
- Highly motivated individual;
- Willingness to learn new things and the pursuit of constant improvement;
- Ability to work in a team, and independent when it's required.
Nice to have:
- Teamlead experience
- Experience with column based SQL;
- Experience with Big data systems;
- Knowledge of design patterns.
* Work in a cool multinational team
* Сomfortable office conditions including all modern conveniences
* Remote option (fully or partially)
* Good management
* A decent salary level with regular review (salary fork is 3500-4500$/mon)
* Paid vacation and sick leave
UX-focused product development agency that gets business.
We design products to create a competitive advantage, improve customer experience, and help businesses increase their profits. Core industries: Fintech, Blockchain/DeFi, Real Estate.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 October 2020