We are a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, that operates on the global market since 2007.
We are looking for talented C++ engineer to join our firmware PHY Verification team.
Team is responsible for verification of new PHY generation and new PHY functionality and capabilities. You will tightly cooperate with design, SERDES and hardware teams.
You will also get a chance to learn more about Ethernet and InfiniBand protocols.
Join the leaders and be part of creating cutting-edge technologies!
Engineering flow in this team mostly consists of:
- Requirements analysis, understanding of Hardware flow
- Required flow analysis that needs to be verified - high level design preparation
- Code new flows in random verification framework written in C++
- Development of verification environment
- Manual validation / debug is done with proprietary tools written in Python
- Verification team is also responsible for these tools and might extend their functionality if required
- Regression analysis is also part of responsibility for verification team
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• 2+ years of commercial experience
• Knowledge of C++ programming language
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Linux knowledge on user level
• Strong debugging skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Good communication skills, ability to work in a team
• Customer orientation, motivated and flexible
Vacancy plus options:
• Knowledge in Python
• Experience in verification
• Experience with Jenkins
• Knowledge of standard specification (Ethernet, MAC, Physical Layers, Optics)
WHO WE ARE
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things. Basically, PLVision is an external innovation lab — not a classic outsourcing company.
Our focused technology expertise makes us a strategic, long-term partner of choice for global networking industry leaders and innovators since 2007.
We have unique experience working in total with 5 out of the top 10 switch silicons (chips) and, also, strong expertise in various open source network operating systems (NOSes) like SONiC, Stratum, and more.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 October 2020