Daxx is looking for a Senior Node.js+AWS Developer to join the Blanco development team in Kharkiv.
We develop innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers. One of our most important IT strategy principles is ‘We do not want to own servers, not physical, nor virtual’. That is why we choose to fully adopt the serverless architecture. But to be able to successfully execute our ambition we need a highly skilled colleague with experience in the AWS Serverless stack.
Our Technical stack:
- AWS: Lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, Cognito, DynamoDB, Aurora Serverless, S3, API Gateway…
- Git, GitFlow, BitBucket, BitBucket Pipelines
At Blanco, you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (11 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility, and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble, and Inclusive.
- Convert requirements into well-designed, highly scalable solutions
- Use AWS Lambda in combination with GraphQL to build efficient and flexible microservices
- Maintain a tested, clean, readable and well-structured codebase
- Integrate 3rd party systems
- Infrastructure as code
- Research new technologies and tell us what we can do better
- A good problem solver who gets a motivation boost when facing new challenges
- You have prior experience working with AWS
- You live by best practices and good software design principles
- Very comfortable with both NoSQL and Relational databases
- You speak OO and Functional languages
- You like to automate everything
- You are familiar with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
Will be a plus:
- AWS certification
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is a Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro employing over 400 staff. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 September 2020