Looking for Rockstar Java developer to deal with high-load Core services. The person with strong architectural vision, who exactly knows what performance tuning is, able to architect and implement features keeping in mind impact of system throughput and it’s usage by other ecosystem components.
• 4+ years of experience with Java/J2EE server side development
• Experience with designing and implementing large scale, production, multi-module systems and services
• Knowledge of Java basic concepts: GC, multithreading, locking and synchronization.
• Experience with web technologies and frameworks
• Familiarity with Linux based development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical fields
• Experience working with enterprise data repositories like SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
• Experience developing REST APIs and/or intergating with them
• Familiarity with build and CI frameworks — Maven, Jenkins
• Understanding of Agile development methodology
• Solid experience with unit and integration testing
• At least intermediate level of English
KSTT is a hi-tech product company and a major service development center in the sphere of global dealing.
KSTT offers a one-stop-shop-solution without the one-product- fits-all mentality.
Our key business areas are CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system development for global dealing platforms supported in over 20 languages.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 September 2020