Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior QA Engineer in our Telecom Business Unit.
Our client is a multinational telecommunication company and mobile network operator who is running IT transformation project in Europe. We are looking for an experienced, responsible, and results-oriented QA engineer for manual testing of service catalogs and service management systems.
• 2+ years of experience in quality assurance and software testing;
• Knowledge of standard software testing technologies, procedures and quality assurance methodologies;
• Experience in working with telecom service catalog/order management systems, telecom provisioning (experience with Ericsson Order Care (EOC), Ericsson Catalog Manager (ECM) is an advantage);
• Strong experience in integration testing, non-functional testing, and regression testing;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Intermediate level or higher);
• Strong communication and analytical skills
Areas of Responsibility
• Manual testing of applications
• Analyzing and clarification of requirements
• Managing defects by investigating, reporting, and tracking to resolution
• Providing effective measurable test coverage against requirements
• Providing estimates for test activities
• Maintain effective communication with the project team
Infopulse Ukraine LLC is one of the largest Ukrainian software development companies. Delivering excellence in Software R&D, Application Management, Cloud & IT Operations, Cybersecurity, and BPO for clients worldwide, Infopulse has built a reputation of a trusted full-service solution provider. Founded over 25 years ago, Infopulse today is represented in 10 countries across Western and Eastern Europe.
Our offices are in Kyiv, Vinnytsia, Zhytomyr, Kharkiv, Lviv, Odesa, Chernigiv.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 September 2020