The Sr. iOS Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of existing applications and new technology solutions. This position’s primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back- end services.
The Sr. iOS Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of existing applications and new technology solutions. This position’s primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back- end services. The Sr. iOS Developer will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Strong software development background
• Collaborative ability to work with internal and external partners.
• Strong communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Provides technical guidance to drive the successful completion of development projects.
• Works with management and dev team to gain a clear understanding of requirements.
• Identifies opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· 5+ years in iOS Development experience
· Strong knowledge of Swift and Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
· Strong working knowledge of JSON, REST, HTTP and associated communication frameworks · Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Excellent communication and collaboration capabilities to be able to discuss, influence, and deliver technical concepts easily and efficiently to development teams.
• Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. · Good communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current iOS platform.
Education and Experience Required:
• Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
• iOS Development: 5 years (Required)
• Software Development: 5 years (Preferred)
• Cloud Computing: 1 year (Preferred)
• JSON: 3 years (Preferred)
• Agile Software Development: 2 years (Preferred)
• Restful API: 3 years (Preferred)
This job is no longer active.
iOS / macOS