Werush — outsourcing product company that works in Digital marketing, we deal with creation, development and promotion of our products on Western markets. Our head office is located in Riga, and our development department is located In Kyiv.
Due to popularity of our projects and extensive growth of our team we are looking for Middle QA engineer! We have a strong team, passionate about our projects and there are a lot of people to learn from.
- 2+ years of Manual QA/Testing experience
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in data analysis to identify potential anomalies and breaking points in the product
- Deep experience with QA methodologies, understanding of Agile, Kanban software development process, SDLC and QA role in it
- Experience with TestRail or similar tool
- Intermediate level of English
- Testing product functionality according to business requirements
- Creating and execute test plans, test-suit, test cases, check list, bug reports
- Analyzing test coverage and investigating ways for test coverage improvement
Full time job with flexible schedule
Opportunity of career growth
Benefit package (vacation, sick leaves, English classes)
Fascinating work atmosphere built up by real igaming fans
Corporate events and activities
Join us, we are in it to win it!
Werush, international company founded in 2017, with offices in Europe, with products focusing on the following markets - Sweden, Finland, Norway, Canada, New Zealand, UK showing extensive growth and is gaining on strong popularity among customers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 October 2020