Fluix is trusted by the world’s leading companies to optimize productivity and ROI in the construction, energy, facilities management, and transportation industries including Siemens Gamesa, Alaska Airlines, Ludwig Freytag, Centuri, and hundreds of others.
Fluix is a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to companies’ business processes by adding a layer of control over company documentation, and more. With the help of Fluix businesses from around the world have already optimized their processes and bridged the gap between the field team and offices. Fluix is trusted by the world’s leading companies to optimize productivity and ROI in the construction, energy, facilities management, and transportation industries including Siemens Gamesa, Alaska Airlines, Ludwig Freytag, Centuri, and hundreds of others.
Our team of over 50 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on empowering world-class enterprises with technology and mobility. And now we’re expanding our design team.
Please add some information on your motives and interest to join our team if you're going to apply
- Design all aspects of marketing initiatives with the attention to quality, details, and consistency across all parts of Fluix like Admin Portal, Fluix iOS Client, website, campaigns, promotional materials, etc.
- Help create and maintain visual branding and design language for Fluix along with the whole design team
- Communicate new product features and updates to our clients through website and landing pages, newsletters, and other assets
- Design a range of visual assets: icons, illustrations, 3d assets, animations, etc.
- Understand our customers, product goals, and the business strategy to deliver customer-, product-specific results
- 4+ years of web, graphic, branding related design experience
- At least 2 projects to show in your portfolio/personal website
- Strong sense of style, colour, composition, typography and the knowledge behind it
- Excellence and proficiency at modern design toolset
- Understanding of the design system and its meaning and purpose
- Experience in Motion design and 3D modeling is a huge plus
- Ability to clearly articulate and present own ideas and vision
- English speaking and writing skills at an intermediate or higher level
- Be open to new knowledge, things, and tools
- A team player (work experience at a product team is preferable)
- Easy-going and open-minded person
- Unique b2b product with over 370 customers around the globe
- A high degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Collaborating and knowledge sharing with a team of experienced designers.
- Not just a job but a career path
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
27 July 2020