Exadel is looking for a talented Architect with good knowledge of microservices, distributed and cloud architecture.
• 2+ years of industry experience as an Architect, experienced in the creation of secure highly loaded systems that can protect high amounts of data, who successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including maintainability, extensibility, scalability, manageability, and etc.;
• Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills;
• Strong decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude;
• Good knowledge of Microservices Architecture;
• Knowledge of Distributed Architecture, Cloud-Native/Hybrid Architecture;
• Knowledge of Kafka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch;
• Knowledge of CI/CD processes;
• Knowledge of Go(lang) or desire to learn it;
• Overall experience in the software industry 7+ years, including development experience;
• English: Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of pattern recognition, text mining, clustering is an advantage to handle big data;
• Knowledge of cloud computing, experience working with various cloud environments;
• Amazon, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Memcached, GraphQL.
• Supplement the architecture team of the customer and serve as a local representative of the architecture team for off-shore development;
• Clearly articulate the pros and cons of various solutions;
• Provide technical leadership on the project;
• Collaborate with the customer’s team: participate in requirement analysis, discussion of technical architecture, deployment strategy;
• Provide architectural guidance to local development teams (around 10 developers);
• Document technical solutions, architecture, and recommendations.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Architect with good knowledge of microservices, distributed, and cloud architecture. As part of our IT team, you will collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. You will also work closely with developers to ensure system consistency.
About the Customer:
The Company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The main goal of the project is to recreate the functionality of the 2 existing solutions and create a "new" platform. The solution requires employing microservice architecture, distributed cloud storage, messaging systems, scalability, etc.
Decision-making opportunities for the candidate, pro-actively push your views and solutions to the customer, working in a team of Architects, and highly skilled developers.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.