We are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer with great interest and skills in Technologies and Automation.
You will join a strong and diverse software team of great specialists, developing state of the art software that is changing the dental industry. The next generation of our digital dental platform, Dental Desktop, is a Windows client/server solution using the latest technologies to offer the best level of workflows, performance, and security. You will be part of one out of six teams working on this project.
Areas of responsibility:
• Building and maintaining test environment and infrastructure with robust functional tests
• Developing and maintaining automation framework and tools (e.g. CI configurations, application’s UI APIs, etc.)
• Developing and maintaining test suits (e.g. using SpecFlow)
• Reporting bugs, creating and estimating tasks
You will also play a key role in:
• Turn manual QA tests into automated regression tests
• Maintain high code quality of automation tools and tests, e.g. through refactoring of the codebase
• Provide technical documentation as needed
• Participate in process improvement activities
• Minimum 3 years of experience working as a software developer (C#). You know the art of programming.
• Experience with automation of software development processes, incl. auto testing frameworks (SpecFlow/TestStack.White), build automation tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins), virtualization (e.g. VMware, Virtual Box), and source control systems (e.g. Perforce, Git)
• You sincerely believe that automation is key to modern software development. You follow market trends/best practices and will be able to drive this development actively
• Energetic, service-minded, and positive mindset, interested in good collaboration within our project and outside of it
• Confident in English – written and oral
You should possess the following personal competencies:
• Analytical skills
• Careful attention to details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as a team player
Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
Constant professional growth and development
Occasional business trips to Western Europe
Competitive salary level
Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
Possibility of partially remote work
A parking lot with free spaces for employees
A healthy work-life balance
Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
Maternity and paternity leaves
Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
English classes with a native speaker
Compensation of lunches
Regular company events
Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 October 2020