Playtika is looking for C# Developer to join our team in Kyiv!
The main task is development of Client SDKs that allow connecting to the gaming project everything that is not related to the gameplay, e.g. monetization, user’s authorization/authentication, allows client to communicate with versions.
Playtika is looking for a C# developer who will work on cross-platform solutions.
• Visual Studio 2019
• ReSharper 2019.3
• JetBrains Rider 2019.3
Frameworks and engines:
• Xamarin.Forms 188.8.131.526
• Xamarin.UWP 6.1.5
• xUnit 2.4.1
• Unity 2018.4.12
• Charles Proxy (last version)
• SmartGit 19
• TeamCity 2019.2
As an employee you will be busy with such everyday activities:
• develop new cross-platform infrastructure client libraries for internal game studios
• maintenance and support existing libraries and products
• investigate and fix weird rare crashes, application freezes
• review code of your colleagues
• cover your code with unit tests
• find weak spots in the design of the app, and implement improvements, so that your follow developers will make less mistakes during development
• listen to suggestions from your team on how different aspects of the feature development could be improved and find and implement your solutions
C# will be your main programming language for developing new and supporting existing libraries that are used in Xamarin and Unity-based games.
We are waiting for you if:
• You understand and can apply software architecture principles (OOP principles, SOLID, KISS, DRY, IoC/DI, design pattern);
• You have good experience with .NET and C#
• You have strong knowledge of asynchronous programming
• You have knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• You have experience connecting applications to multiple APIs (http/https, sockets).
• You have experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) as it pertains to unit (xUnit, NUnit, Moq, Automock);
• You have an interest in improving the product you work on
• You can communicate your ideas to other members of the team and accept constructive criticism
Nice to have:
• Experience with Xamarin development or knowledge of the specifics of the iOS or Android platform
• Experience with UWP development
• Experience with Unity development
We offer to our employees:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around.
- Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with a magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper
- Annual salary review and performance bonus
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- Sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner)
- Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel)
- Free corporate English lessons
- Help and support in relocation for candidates from other cities
- Exciting company and team events.
Playtika - the company of storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists.
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
It was the first to offer free-to-play casino games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. They were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Playtika smashes art together with science to bring the most engaging and fully customized game experiences. Their diverse portfolio of games is synchronized across platforms and devices bringing explosive moments of entertainment for millions around the world. Anywhere. Anytime.
Playtika doesn’t just build games. It brings them to life. Fueled by over six terabytes of data daily, their games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
Job posted on
26 March 2020