Working as a part of a testing team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
Our client is an American multinational automaker.
• The main focus is to ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests scenarios on a daily basis.
• You will work in a changing and challenging environment in a multicultural team.
• This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical skills.
• Strong English speaking
• Development from scratch of the test automation framework using Selenium;
• Developing testing automation architecture
• Automated test cases creation and implementation.
• Testing and test automation for HTML5 based HMI;
• Propose own ideas about the testing process of a developed solution;
• Communication with developers, QAs and project owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Work with a bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Good experience in Python programing language.
• Practical knowledge of Linux based OS
• Practical knowledge of using Selenium
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
• Understanding of HTTP, TCP protocols
• WebSocket understanding
• Understanding of simulation approaches
• Understanding of the Selenium Server architecture
• Experience of working with Git
• Analytical mind, willingness to understand complex systems and find their weaknesses
• Be proactive, self-motivated, self-disciplined and ready for longterm cooperation
• Practical knowledge of WEB HMI / HTML5 testing
• Practical knowledge of V-Model of development and Automotive standards, e.g. ASPICE
• Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, FlexRay
• Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or tool-specific certifications).
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
DOU company page: