Kharkiv · $1000 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
QA Engineer with experience of 2 years in general software testing - mobile applications, web applications and web services testing using different approaches. Looking for a challenging project that would develop my skills and provide career opportunities Skills: - Knowledge of software testing process, test types and test technics - Experience in functional, non-functional and related to changes testing - Experience in developing test documentation such as test cases, bug reports, checklists, test plans, test reports - Understanding of software development lifecycle and bug lifecycle - Knowledge of development methods (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall) - Bug-tracking systems: Jira, Mantis, Bugzilla, Redmine, Youtrack - Test management: TestRail, Zephyr, Test Management for Jira - Understanding client-server architecture, HTTP protocol - Mobile testing of iOS and Android apps - Sniffer tools: Charles, Fiddler - API testing tools: Postman, Chrome DevTools, Swagger - Mobile devices emulation - Basic knowledge and experience with automation testing: Selenium WebDriver, Junit/TestNG, InteliJ IDEA - Databases: MS-SQL (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, Joins) - Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, Json, XML
Functional testing, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, TestRail, Agile, Redmine, Scrum, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle VM VirtualBox, TortoiseGit, Manual Testing, Quality Assurance, Postman, Web Testing, Test Design, API testing, SQL, HTML, Git
Communication with clients, challenging projects, friendly team
Odesa · $1000 · 1 year of experience · Intermediate
Hi, my name is Yurii. Now I work in a big company on high load project as Manual QA engineer. But I want to start a career of Automation QA. Before IT I was a fitness coach for a long time. Thereby I have a good communication skill.
Jira, Manual Testing, Scrum, SQL, Agile, Regression Testing, Web Testing, Functional testing, testing product, Test design technologies, Quality Assurance, Git, Windows, Selenium WebDriver, Java, Selenium, Python
Finished Hillel school on Manual QA engineer Have experience on web testing Work with MySQL, Git, Jira.
I'm looking for something new and interested with a good conditions and friendly team)
Kyiv, Amsterdam · $1900 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Quality assurance for Salesforce projects and products - Manual testing of web, mobile applications - Cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device testing using Browser Stack and actual devices - Implementing Ghost Inspector Test Automation Tool for several projects - Creating and maintaining test cases, user scenarios, testing documentation for different purposes, as well as for internal use and for the client side - Creating a knowledge base for QA team, standardizing QA processes - Leading QA sync meeting with development teams - Participating in Scrum projects, familiar with Scrum processes and ceremonies. - Improving of communication processes between offshore/onshore, sharing experience and ideas through presentations, team meetings. - Gaining Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Platform App-Builder certifications - ISTQB Certification See less
Jira, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Scrum, Functional testing, Agile, Web Testing, Postman, Android, iOS, API testing, Tester, Bug Reporting, write test cases, Mobile Testing, testlink, Frontend testing, Test Case Design, Test Case, Cross Browser Testing, cross platform testing, Browserstack, Test Documentation, Communication, ISTQB, Test Design
High communication level. I'm good in building trusting relationship with team and client, being transparent with every aspect of my work, vocal about achievements of team and problems that I'm facing and resolving. I have great feedback from teammates and clients I've worked with. Experience in setting QA process. High learning ability. Familiar with business industries: Healthcare, Banking, Insurance.
Good team with high level of communication is very important to me. Ability to grow professionally. I'm interested in learning automation, along with team leading / helping in management processes.
Kharkiv · $2800 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• 13+ years of overall experience in the IT industry; • 9+ years of experience as QA Lead with team size up to 8 people; • Experienced in testing web, mobile and backend applications; • Worked on projects by Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban and SAFe methodologies; • Functional, regression, integration, end-to-end, testing; • UI and web services testing; • Hands-on experience with creation of test documentation (test cases, checklists, test plans, test strategy, etc.); requirements analysis, risk analysis, estimation, metrics, reporting; • Testing process establishing and team leading, mentoring, interviewing, performance review and assesments. • Business analysis, customer communication, communication with distributed QA/BA teams and automation team.
Manual Testing, QA Team leading, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Quality Assurance, Regression Testing, Front-End Testing, Back-end testing, Jira, Confluence, Postman, REST API, JSON, SQL, HP ALM, Redmine, TestRail, iOS, Android, Test Planning & Documentation , Requirements management, Git, Jenkins, Fiddler, XPath, PostgreSQL, Posman, Web Testing
I am looking for: • company, team of people who has the similar values as me; • company that thinks globally and carry on about future; • company where I can grow as professional, as individual and bring a benefit for the company and the world in general.
Dnipro · $400 · Less than a year of experience · Pre-Intermediate
Обучался на курсах SkillUp: Software testing courses. Работаю QA engineer, опыт 4 месяца. Тестирование Web, Mobile app.(Создание баг-репортов, предложений к улучшению, написание тест-кейсов, чек листов) Хочу найти работу тестировщика ПО и дальнейшего роста в этой профессии!
Manual Testing, Quality Assurance , Android, Windows, Jira, HTML, Scrum, Quality Assurance, SQL
Найти интересный проект, дружный коллектив и развиваться профессионально!
Kyiv · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
7 years of experience in quality assurance. Experience in: - desktop, web and mobile testing (iOS/Android); - functional, non-functional testing; - involved in setting up the agile testing process in a team; - experience in working in a big QA team, and in a big development team, team-player; - risk-analyses, perform tasks independently, prioritization and “last minute” trouble solving; - experience in writing test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, bug reports), analysis of existing documentation, test plans, executing tests; - assigning tasks within a QA team; As Product Owner/Product manager - product requirement/user story creation and specifications; - acceptance testing (PO verification); - roadmap creation and work according to; - brainstorming ideas and guiding through the development process to release phase; - data analysis of current feature statistics in order to improve the product; - communication with customers, troubleshooting issues found by customers and users, debugging and finding root-cause of the issues, communication with the development team, task scope set; - release-notes creation; - operative switch between multiple projects; - onboarding new people in a project/team.
Regression Testing, Manual Testing (QA), Redmine, MacOS, TestRail, Firebug, Git, Mobile testing, Test Design, Scrum, Functional testing, Web Testing, Agile, Postman, Quality Assurance, Bug report, PostgreSQL, - Cross browser testing, Checklist, API testing, Confluence, testing product, Bug Reporting, Source Tree, REST API, Dev. tools, Test Case, Manual Testing, Linux, A/B testing, JIRA/Confluence, API Testing / Postman, Jenkins, Analytical Skils, Bug tracking systems, Continuous Integration, Acceptance Testing, KanbanFlow, Logs file, Exploratory Testing, Ability to learn quickly, Analysis of business requirements, Android/iOS functional testing, Black Box testing, Test design technologies, ChromeDevTool, Cross Browser Testing, Charles, Creating testing and technical documents, JMeter, Slack, Swagger UI, Zeplin, localization testing, Product management, Usability and UI Testing, User Acceptance Testing, bug life cycle, Test documentation writing/maintenance, Google Analytics, Client-server, Database, Bamboo, HTML, CSS
- Analyzing and making decisions, QA mentoring. - Work close in Google team, so I know what it is like to be a part of the high load process. - Become a PO in a great company (NDA) and receive good feedback on implemented features; see the results of this work - features were successfully released. - Communication between the different team members, who have different motivations and help to find a compromise in the most efficient way for the project.
- be involved in the development of a new, well-known product, which I will have passion for and which will contribute to community upgrowth, - get an opportunity to be involved in creating the software from the initial product stages, - develop skills in management and leading positions, - set new goals and achieve them, - have a sustained well-paid job, - help other people in a team become better every day, - work in a good team, share knowledge.
Odesa · $500 · 1 year of experience · Intermediate
Имею опыт тестирования api базовые знания автоматизации тестирования веба, с соответствующими фреймворками. Люблю учавствовать в жизни коллектива, приветствую тимворкинг, нацелен на всесторонне развитие и развитие проекта в котором буду работать)
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Functional testing, API testing, Selenium WebDriver, SQL, Postman, Linux, Agile, Jenkins, Test Documentation
Все расскажу при встрече ;)
Ожидаю креативную команду, готовую менять взгляды на привычные продукты. Жду от проекта постоянно развивающийся продукт/новые фичи
$900 · 1 year of experience · Upper Intermediate
Jira (Atlassian), Confluence (Atlassian), Kayako, HipChat, Flock, Google spread sheets/Google docs, good knowledge of MS Office, basic knowledge of social networks: Facebook, Twitter Software testing, updating the test documentation, working with developers, building and deploying new versions in TeamCity and Octopus
Confluence, Flock, Google Docs, HipChat, Jira, Kayako, MsOffice, TeamCity, Octopus, Bitbucket, Ability to learn quickly, Windows, Kanban, documentation
- experience in software testing - experience in Customer Support - masters degree in Management of innovative activity
- interesting job; - fair salary; - flexible working hours; - self- and professional development perspectives.
Kharkiv · $350 · Less than a year of experience · Intermediate
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE - Knowledge of the theory and understanding of QA processes and methodologies - Theoretical and practical experience in testing WEB and Mobile Apps - Understanding of software development life cycle - Understanding of bug life cycle - Experience with bug-tracking systems (JIRA) - Experience with test case management system (TestRail) - Experience in writing test documentation (test cases, check lists, test data, bug reports, acceptance criteria, UML diagrams, test reports ) - Understanding of test design techniques - Basic understanding of databases, experience with SQL - Basic knowledge of HTTP, HTML, CSS - Understanding the client-server architecture - Basic experience in automated testing with Selenium IDE - Beta testing of mobile apps
Manual Testing, HTML, CSS, SQL, Jira, Agile, Scrum, STLC, Test Design, Test Rail, Functional testing
SkillUp IT Center Basic WEB, SQL 07.2019 SkillUp IT Center Software testing 08.2019
Kyiv · $350 · Less than a year of experience · Intermediate
Testing experience site https://www.digivante.com/ QA Light Courses: Create test cases, test plans, check lists Used technologies: JSON/XML JIRA POSTMAN REST/SOAP
Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Postman
Have strong knowledge of software development methodologies, testing documentation, software testing methods and design techniques
I'm looking for interesting projects, friendly team, possibility to grow as a high-quality specialist.