ne imeet znachenija · $4500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
I'm looking for projects working with big data and high-loaded distributed systems. Interesting project using new technologies, company with mature processes. Preferable: projects on MSSQL 2012/2014/2016. Experienced in DWH and ETL solutions. Could work with all major databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
lviv, Ukraine · $8000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Programming languages: Objective-C, Swift; iOS Stack: UIKit, Foundation, MapKit, ARKit, SceneKit, Core Location, Core Data, AVFoundation, Core Graphics, Core Animation, Storyboards, Autolayout, APNS, Notification Center; Additional techonoliges: Alamofire, MagicalRecord, AFNetworking, Branch SDK, Fabric, Crashlytics
Foundation, OOP/OOD, Scrum, UIKit, Agile, CoreData, CoreLocation, Design Patterns, English, iOS, Jira, Objective-C, Swift, Git, TDD, SQLite, MacOS, Xcode, JSON, OOP, CocoaPods, MVC, Multithreading, MVVM, GCD, Cocoa Touch, SOLID, RealmSwift, SwiftLint, Crashlytics, REST API, Objective C, MapKit, realm, Autolayout, Alamofire, Clean Swift, Fastlane, MVP, Unit Testing, Cocoa, VIPER, Push Notifications, CoreAnimation, bitbucket, firebase, XML
I'm a Senior iOS Developer for more than 5 years of commercial experience. Also, I'm a teacher and mentor on iOS Development course. Will gladly join a serious team with smart and reliable management to create some serious stuff! Swift only.
moscow, Russia · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Over 16 years of Software Engineering and Management
Communication, Java, Android, Hibernate, Spring, PostgreSQL
Managed 20+ people 50+ successful Web projects Founded 5+ startup
Google culture Startup
kyiv, Ukraine · $6000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Project manager and server-side architect on the project with 20+ people (Java backend, mobile, QA, DevOps, frontend, math). - Previously server-side (Java) architect on multiple projects - Java developer in past with knowledge of the next technologies: Java 8, Spring (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data, Session, etc.), Apache Storm, MariaDB, Cassandra, Docker, Eureka. Strong in microservices (distributed solutions). - Junior-level knowledge in React.js and Node.js - Product manager on IoT startup (Custdev, discovery, features prioritization according to Kano model, content marketing)
- Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect - Certified Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance) - Speaker at few IT conferences. - 2nd place at Ukranian IT Awards (Software Engineering).
Modern technologies. Preferably product instead of outsourcing, or outsourcing with the ability to participate in business/marketing decisions.
kyiv, Ukraine · $3000 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
- developing and implementing a system of KPIs for the team - launching ITIL at company level - generating and implementing ideas for support processes automatization - managing/maintaining/developing employee training and development processes - BPMN specification - maintaining a clear customer service strategy to support our short, medium and long-term growth and objectives - implementing a service desk equivalent in jira using free services for the support - background in business processes optimization within the team - proven track of team motivation system creation - managing 6 and more subordinates
BPMN, ELK, Linux, Jira, Monitoring Systems, AWS, ITIL, Python, Zabbix
Pre-MBA ITIL BPMN
Complex and challenging tasks with people who aim to develop professions and understand what team work is
moscow · $4500 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
AWS, MySQL, Linux, Java, Java EE, C/C++, FORTRAN, Assembler, NoSQL, streaming calculations, Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, Algorithms, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere MessageBroker/Integration Bus, analytics, architecture
Algorithms, C/C++, Fortran, Java, Java EE, WebSphere MessageBroker/Integration Bus, WebSphere MQ, DB2, Linux, MySQL, Oracle, Assembler, MongoDB
Lot of them
Ability to work remotely
kyiv, Ukraine · $3700 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Creating and tuning of complex queries, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers; - Report developing (SSRS, Power Builder, Jasper); - Data marts building; DWH design; - Developing of algorithms and procedures to validate data for loading into DWH; - Investigation of issues and business requests; - Developing of ETL processes (SSIS, Autosys jobs etc); - Performance analysis and optimization of processes; - Code refactoring, code review, capacity planning; - Implementation of data migration process (Oracle, Netezza, MySql, flat files etc); - Improving of data models, making architecture decisions; - Taking part in integration and coordination between streams; - Collaboration with architects, business analysts, customers; - Working with Perforce, Git, LiquiBase, Jenkins.
ETL, MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Sybase, T-SQL, Python, Git, SQL, Jira, MySQL, Data Modeling, DWH
Interesting developing tasks Experience with new technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Python, NoSQL etc) Friendly team English communication
kyiv, Ukraine · $1000 · 8 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
Audit of the information security of an enterprise and the construction of an information security system in accordance with ISO / IEC 27001, ISO / IEC 27002 Network Security. - Prevent intrusions and attacks on the Cisco Intrusion Protection System. Development and implementation of information control policies with limited access to the enterprise. - Configuring, managing and configuring switches and routers, Vlans (802.1Q), VTP, Trunking, Spanning-Tree, PortFast, STP, CDP, Etherchannel, NAT, L2 security (port security, IP source guard, 802.1X, MACL) L3 security (ACL), Accounting; - Firewalls and intrusion detection systems (ASA transparent and route mode, as well as with IPS modules), VPN, SSL), - Organization and configuration of VPN networks using Cisco equipment (IPSec, sslvpn) and using the Openvpn program to access internal company resources from outside. - Building a firewall on Cisco ASA 5540 and IPS 4240 equipment in both a two-tier architecture and in a multi-tier architecture. - Installation and configuration of Cisco MARS. - Configuring LAN routing with output Working with Cisco 65XX, 72XX, 28XX, 3560, ASA5540 / 5520, Interasys, NAS Synology Basic knowledge: CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD Deploy Zabbix monitoring system and configure monitoring of all active network equipment and servers using this software product. Setup and administration 1C-server, Medok, MySQL, ESET NOD32 Antivirus server & client, McAfee. Installation and administration CMS WordPress, Joomla. Professional knowledge of software: Windows XP / 7/10 / Server (IIS, AD, GPO, DNS etc.) Office, Cacti, mail clients, Asterisk-based IP t
ISO 27001, Security, Windows, antivirus, Apache, Cisco, Zabbix, google adwords, IIS, CCTV, Jira, Joomla, Microsoft Office, MySQL, Photoshop, Wordpress, Asterisk, FreeBSD
Work on an interesting project in a progressive company
kyiv, Ukraine · $4000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Windows, Linux, Python, Behave, Selenium Webdriver, Bash, Jenkins, Ansible, Pytest, Lxc, Docker, Vagrant, Manual testing, Leading, Support. Testing from scratch. Interviewing and coaching. Products: Backup, hypervisors, virtual machines solutions, embedded devices. Multiple project with Linux, Embedded, Web. Automation of the existing test-suits and setup the testing from scratch.
Linux, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, Test Planning, V1, Git, Jira, Python, Windows, MySQL, Selenium WebDriver, REST API, Jenkins, Bash, Automated Testing, Embedded, Test Automation Frameworks, pytest, Ansible, Scrum
Leading several project simultaneously. Organizing support and qa process. Implementation automatic tests in testing. Stable release production.
Project with the new technologies. Passion to automation instead of manual testing. Close collaboration with the customer and other teams.
kyiv · $8000 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Experience with IoT, BigData and Enterprise solutions. My work includes: - design and modelling of whole system - infrastructure, data models, architectural blueprints. etc; - communication with customer, gathering requirements, interpreting business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, solving misunderstandings; - research and selection of optimal technologies and tools; - managing tasks and schedule, team leadership, code review, etc; - prototyping; - troubleshooting and solving code and system level problems; consulting architects on peer projects; - developing as is.
Cloudera, Hadoop, HBase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MapReduce, Hibernate, Spark, Spring MVC, Spring, Java, KotIin, Git, Cassandra, Kafka, Leadership
1. Designed and developed analytic system that processed ~3Tb of traffic per day. 2. Took the project(not from p.1) in "almost dead" state, redesigned architecture, shaped a team and pushed system into state "ok, it works and brings money for us". 3. Did the same for one more project. 4. Created an elegant solution for stream rule engine that allows simple creating of complex rules. 5. I've finished 5 successful projects as Lead/Architect
I’m interesting in work in so-called big data segment of IT industry