Provectus is a Palo Alto based software engineering & services company.
From the start we have specialized in skills related to leading edge technologies and methodologies. This is underlined by 90% of our business originating from the silicon Valley startups and "A" round companies. We have served hundreds of customers and have consistently been engaged on the very latest trends even if we were not ourselves a classic startup. We delivered shovels and jeans for the silicon valley gold prospectors.
At over 400 staff, we have now reached the size where we can not continue to be all things to all people. In order to power our next stage in growth, we have started to focus specific mega trends we see in the marketplace. These include:
- Leveraging of data via AI, ML, etc.
- Continuous delivery/DevOps
To that end we have evolved lines of business which have focused on specific expertise. These LOBs have been organized under dedicated brands, engagement practices and certain dedicated staffing with more generic resources shared between them.
Reinvently - Design and mobile studio
SQUADEX - a compilation of workflow, tools, and methods for a successful DevOps implementation
We have also began investment in complimentary IP for technology stacks designed to help our customers and channel partners reduce risk, costs, and time to market. These investments include:
- Hydrosphere - a framework for continuous deployment and QA for AI algorithms
- On-demand engine - a mobility centered stack to help develop and deploy mobile on-demand services
- Distributed Data Management Platform - A blockchain based stack which supports distributed secure storage and monetization of content
Together, these technologies enable us to differentiate our services, engage strategically with our channel partners